Welcome To Our Martial Arts Training School
Looking for a place to receive quality martial arts instruction from highly experienced teachers?
Develop a Stronger Character, Build More Self-Confidence and Get in Fantastic Physical Shape With Our Martial Arts Training.
If you're seeking a place to learn martial arts in Virginia Beach, King Tiger Martial Arts School offers a well-rounded selection of courses designed for children, teenagers and adults. We're here to build a stronger community!
King Tiger Martial Arts, located in Virginia Beach, VA has been teaching martial arts and fitness classes since 1993. We are a full service martial arts training center offering traditional and modern martial arts classes for all ages.
What Makes Our Martial Arts Studio Different?
King Tiger Martial Arts offers a wide range of great lessons for every age group based in tae kwon do and hapkido.
We're not just about teaching martial arts for self defense, although that's obviously part of what we do too. We want to be an asset to the community.
Our studio stands out because we care so deeply about the students,and it shows through our hands-on training and focus on one-on-one attention whenever possible.
We also organize extra activities, such as local field trips, that create a more balanced perspective reminiscent of the spiritual, holistic life approach of martial practice.
About Our Martial Arts Program
King Tiger Martial Arts has an outstanding Five-STAR reputation teaching the martial arts in a fun and safe manner.
We believe in helping you become the strongest version of yourselves possible by leveraging ancient traditions that have helped provide foundations for healthier living throughout the centuries.
With over 20 years of experience in the Virginia Beach community, we know what it takes to help our students make the most out of these practical life skills.
WANT TO TRY US?
Get 2-Weeks FREE!
3 Ways We Make You Stronger Through Quality Martial Arts Programs
Our martial arts school dedicates & builds stronger people from the inside out based on these 3 distinct categories.
1. Build Self-Defense Skills - Our first priority is safety and teaching the responsibility that comes with knowing a powerful martial skill, but there's no doubt that what we teach can be used for self-defense purposes. Hopefully you'll never need them; unfortunately, we do live in a society where physical threats from other humans – sometimes minor and sometimes more serious – do occur from time to time.
Knowing how to fend off a larger attacker is a priceless life skill to have if it's ever needed. And knowing you have it lends a sense of self-assurances to your every moment in this volatile world.
2. Build Stronger Characters - The wisdom and values of the martial arts are a fantastic way to cultivate a stronger identity. Through martial arts training, students learn self-discipline, goal-setting, and the value of hard work. Not to mention the massive increase in confidence.
Students enrolled in the arts will often begin showing more respect to their elders and generally everyone they come in contact with. These are benefits that can last a lifetime!
3. Build Stronger Physical Bodies- Besides a stronger character and the ability to defend yourself, martial arts classes provide a great way to lose weight and get in shape. It's a fun way to use your body for what it's designed for – movement! Through training, students develop more balance, muscle tone, strength, coordination, cardiovascular health, and more.
- preschool martial arts
- martial arts for toddlers
- martial arts for children
- martial arts for teens
- martial arts for adults
- self-defense martial arts
- martial arts summer camp
- martial arts after school programs
- extracurricular field trips
- demo team
Want To Learn More About How We Build More Balanced Lives?
If you’re looking for an excellent strength and conditioning program, looking to learn self-defense, improve your focus, self-control and discipline, or even gain confidence, King Tiger Martial Arts in Virginia Beach is the place to be!
Get in touch with us today to find out how our Virginia Beach martial arts center can become a source of endless fun and personal growth for you and your family.